Awards are awesome, as simple as that. In any form, an award lifts your spirits even at the end of a very hard day. The same thing happened to me when I was nominated for The Liebster Award by mohdnaufil. Thank you so much for the nomination!
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random facts about myself are:
1. I am extremely skinny.2. I love to eat and try out new dishes and cuisines.
3. I like listening to the violin.
5. I can speak a little Spanish.
6. I like to read and write.
7. Sometimes, I like to be alone so that I can think in peace.
8. I am an ardent fan of Stephen King.
9. I like adventure sports.
10. I like to collect movies.
11. I am sarcastic in a friendly way.
I further nominate the following blogs for the Liebster award:
My answers to my presenter’s questions:
1. Reading, writing, photography
3. The Dark Tower by Stephen King
4. I love chocolates
6. I am a very friendly person
7. Yes, I write fairly good
8. I like to read books in black and white
10. My mom is an excellent chef
11. I like Dew better than Pepsi
My 11 questions to my nominees:
1. Which is your favorite book?
2. What do you do in your free time?
3. What does life mean to you?
4. What is your ideal vacation?
5. What would you do with a million dollars?
6. How was your day today?
7. Which is your favorite pet?
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. What has been the happiest moment in your life so far?
10. What or who is your greatest inspiration?
11. What is the first thing on your bucket list?
Thus, I hereby accept The Liebster award for which I was so generously nominated. Thank you once again mohdnaufil.